A PUBLICATION ETHICS
AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
(composed using the Publishing ethics resource kit
and in compliance with Elsevier recommendations)
THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL JOURNAL
"COMMODITIES AND MARKETS"
is enlisted into the scientific professional publications of Ukraine in technical sciences,
it is published 4 times a year.
Editorial policy and ethics
In its activity the editorial board of the International scientific-practical journal "Commodities and Markets" is governed by the laws of Ukraine (Laws of Ukraine "On Information", "On Education", Ethical code of the scientist of Ukraine, and adheres to the recommendations of Elsevier, the publishing principles of the Publishing Ethics Resource Kit (PERK), the principles of academic virtue (pryncypiv akademichnoi' dobrochesnosti), and the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for scientific publications.
By accepting scientific articles for publication, the editorial board of the scientific journal evaluates the intellectual content of the manuscripts, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious preferences, origin, nationality, social status, or political preferences of the author / authors.
The editorial policy of the journal is based on the principles of objectivity and impartiality in the selection of articles for publication; high demand for the quality of scientific research; mandatory review of manuscripts; adherence to collegiality in decision-making on publication; accessibility and efficiency in communication with authors; strict observance of copyright and related rights.
The journal accepts manuscripts of scientific works in Ukrainian and English, which have never been published before and are not intended for simultaneous publication in other editions.
The volume of the manuscript is 8–16 pages.
The number of authors is not more than three.
Postgraduate students and applicants must agree on the manuscript with the supervisor. Students’ works are co-authored with…
All manuscripts submitted to the editorship are necessarily reviewed by determined procedure.
Each article accepted by the editorial staff is sure to check for plagiarism using Unicheck software or other certified platforms.
With the approval of the manuscript, it undergoes internal editing procedures: scientific editing, literary editing, artistic and technical editing and layout according to editorial standards. Rejected manuscripts are not reviewed again.
Each article receives an International Digital Identifier DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
Copyright and academic virtue
By submitting materials for publication in the International scientific-practical journal "Commodities and Markets", the authors agree that, upon receipt of an approving review and acceptance of the manuscript for publication, the article, after appropriate editorial revision, may be placed in electronic databases with mandatory authorship attribution and copyright retention in full by authors. In this case, the author / authors give the right of first publication to the journal, which makes it possible to distribute this material with the indication of authorship and initial publication in the International scientific-practical journal "Commodities and Markets".
The author/authors are responsible for the novelty and credibility of the results of scientific research, as well as for adherence to the principles of academic virtue, which provides for:
- the author / authors of the article are required to provide credible research findings. False statements are inadmissible;
- the author/authors should ensure that the results of the study presented in the manuscript are completely original. Borrowed snippets or assertions must be clearly identified by the author and source. Excessive borrowings, as well as plagiarism in any form, including non-identified citations, paraphrases, or assignment of rights to the results of other people’s research, are unacceptable;
- the author / authors acknowledge the contribution of all persons who in one way or another influenced the course of the study. In the article the links should be provided to all the papers used in the research process;
- the author / authors are not allowed to submit a manuscript or any part of it to the journal that has been submitted to other editions (scientific or non-scientific) and is under review, and may not submit materials already published in other sources (without excluding their own developments);
- all researchers who have made significant contributions to the structure of the manuscript should be listed as co-authors;
- if the author reveals material errors or inaccuracies in the article at the stage of its review or after its publication, he should notify the editorial board about it as soon as possible.
Open access policy
The editorial board of the scientific journal practices a policy of open access to the published content, adhering to the principles of free dissemination of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for the sake of general public progress. Content is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Access to data and its retention
Authors may be asked to provide output data for editorial review. They should be ready to make such data freely available, if it’s possible, and in any case should be able to retain these data for some time after its publication.