|UDC 641.45:[664.641.2+639.64||DOI: https://doi.org/10.31617/tr.knute.2019(29)08|
PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor at the Department of Technology
and Organization of Restaurant Business, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
19, Kyoto str., Kyiv, 02156, Ukraine
TECHNIQUE OF DESSERT "OKSAMYT"
WITH AN IMPROVED NUTRIENT COMPOSITION
Background. The iodine deficiency is directly related to nutrition, with insufficientuse of iodine-containing products and protein. In order to reduce the deficit of macro- and micronutrients, vitamins, food fibers in diets of the population, seaweeds and products of their processing are becoming increasingly used, the composition of which is due to the high content of polysaccharides and organic iodine.
The aim of the work is to substantiate the recipe, to develop the technology of dessert "Oksamyt" with an improved nutritional composition and study the quality of the developed product.
Materials and methods. The object of the study is to improve the technology of dessert using spelt flour, pectin-zosterine and dried cystosyra. The content of mineral substances is determined by the atomic absorption method on a spectrophotometer Techtron-AA-4 (Austria), Iodine – by inversion voltammetry method.
The scale of the 5-point assessment for the determination of the organoleptic parameters of all three components of the dessert "Oksamyt": a biscuit basis with spelt flour, a layer of berry with the use of pectin-zosterine and a powder of cystosyra and cream on the basis of sour milk cheese.
Results. In the first stage, a biscuit base for flavored spelt desserts was made. When working out technology of layer of mashed berry from black currant and blackberries the need to introduce pectin-zosterin into its composition for the purpose of additional thickening and stabilization of the structure has proved. The choice of berry raw material is due to its chemical composition.
Experimental researches have determined the rational concentration of pectin-zosterin for the berry layer "Blackberry – currant" with a dense gelly-like structure – 1.2 % of the total weight of raw materials for filling. The technology of filling production involves the preparation of raw materials (sorting, washing), grinding on the sieve, boiling down puree with sugar to the content of dry matter 32–34 %, adding pectin-zosterin and boiling for 30 seconds.
To increase the content of micronutrients, in particular, iodine and selenium, the administration of 1.0 % of cystosyroid powder per 100 g of berry layer is proposed. Cystosyroid powder is added after boiling down of the berry mass, since heat treatment negatively affects the content of iodine and its main synergists. The dessert "Oksamyt" includes 30 grams of berry layer.
To improve the nutritional value, taste and appearance of the dessert, it is decided to use a cream based on sour milk cheese and yogurt.
The formation of dessert is carried out using a metal ring, the bottom of which is laid out with a food film, and the boards – an acetate (or curb) tape. Preparation of dessert takes place in several stages, in particular: the baking of a biscuit base and settling up for 8 hours, preparation of a marshmallow and cream of sour milk cheese and yogurt.
Adding the proposed additives to the dessert "Oksamyt" made it possible to increase all investigated minerals. The content of Iodine and Selenium in dessert (by 120 g) increased by 6.9 and 3.3 times, respectively. An increase in the content of Zinc, Magnesium, Ferum and Phosphorus was almost 87, 78, 35 and 32 % respectively. Potassium has grown by a quarter, and Calcium is the least, by 11.5 %.
The main achievement of the developed dessert "Oksamyt" is the increase in the satisfaction of daily needs in Selenium and Iodine in accordance with 51 and 38 %.
Conclusion. The "Oksamyt" dessert takes into account the current trends, combining the baked basis, the fruit-berry layer and the cream based on sour-milk products. It is characterized by excellent taste and usefulness, as it provides a diet of consumers with mineral substances.
Keywords: dessert, spelt flour, sponge cake, black currant, blackberry, cystosyra, microelementosis.
- Korzun, V. N., Voronova, T. O., & Antonjuk, I. Ju. (2018). Ekologija i zahvorjuvannja shhytopodibnoi' zalozy [Ecology and diseases of the thyroid gland]. Kyi'v: Mizhregional'nyj vydavnychyj centr "Medinform" [in Ukrainian].
- Prichiny izmenenij v strukture pitanija sovremennogo cheloveka. Zdorov'e i organizm: poleznye sovety [Reasons for changes in the nutritional structure of modern humans. Health and body: helpful tips]. URL: http://opportunity.com.ua/teoriya/prichiny-izmenenij-v-strukture-pitaniya-sovremennogo-cheloveka.html [in Russian].
- Antonjuk, І. Ju. (2018). Tehnologіja zbitih solodkih strav pіdvishhenoi' bіologіchnoї cіnnostі [The technology of whipped sweet dishes of high biological value]. Mizhnarodnyj naukovo-praktychnyj zhurnal "Tovary i rynky" – International scientific-practical journal "Commodities and Markets", 2 (26), 143-156 [in Ukrainian].
- Syrohman, I. V., Lozova, T. M., & Kuz'minov, B. (2012). Naukovi aspekty polipshennja spozhyvchyh vlastyvostej i bezpechnosti novyh boroshnjanyh kondyters'kyh vyrobiv [Scientific aspects of improvement of consumer properties and safety of new flour confectionery products]. Hlibopekars'ka i kondyters'ka promyslovist' Ukrai'ny – Baking and confectionery industry of Ukraine, 2, 3-7 [in Ukrainian].
- Lysjuk, G. M., Postnova, O. M., & Shelest, I. O. (2008). Ocinka tehnologii' zdobnogo pechyva z vykorystannjam produktu pererobky zerna novogo sortu kukurudzy vysokoi' cukrystosti [Estimation of the technology of baking biscuit using the product of grain processing of a new variety of high-sugar corn]. Progresyvni tehnika ta tehnologii' harchovyh vyrobnyctv restorannogo gospodarstva i torgivli – Progressive machinery and technologies of food production of restaurant industry and trade: zbirnyk naukovyh prac'. Harkiv: HDUHT, issue 1 (7), 297-302 [in Ukrainian].
- Radchenko, A. E., Djukareva, G. I., Sokolovs'ka, O. O., & Bilec'ka, Ja. O. (2018). Formuvannja jakosti biskvitiv iz elaminom ta steviozydom [Formation of quality of biscuits with elamine and steviosidum]. Harkiv: HDUHT [in Ukrainian].
- Spel'ta: novyj naprjamok u vyrobnyctvi pshenyci [Spelt: a new direction in the production of wheat]. URL: https://agronom.com.ua/spelta-novyj-napryamok-u-vyrobnytstvi-pshenyts [in Ukrainian].
- Chto takoe spel'ta i 3 novyh recepta [What is spelt and 3 new recipes]. URL: http://spoon.com.ua/2017/09/spelt [in Russian].
- Spel'ta – opisanie zlaka, poleznye svojstva i primenenie dlja organizma [Spelt is a description of cereal, useful properties and application for the body]. URL: https://orehi-zerna.ru/spelta-polza-i-vred [in Russian].
- Zosterin [Zosterin]. URL: http://www.piboc.dvo.ru/develop/22/141 [in Russian].
- Boroshno pshenychne. Tehnichni umovy [Wheat flour. Specifications]. GSTU 46.004–99. URL: http://online.budstandart.com/ua/catalog/doc-page.html?id_doc=71279 [in Ukrainian].
- Biskvity. Zagal'ni tehnichni umovy [Sponge cakes. General technical conditions]. DSTU 8001:2015. URL: http://online.budstandart.com/ua/catalog/doc-page.html?id_ doc=81079 [in Ukrainian].
- Pektin-zosterin. Tehnologicheskij reglament proizvodstva BAD "Zosterin-Ul'tra" [Technological regulation of production of supplements "Zosterin-Ultra"]. TU U 19225003.011–97. URL: http://opytserdtsa.com.ua/magazin/zosterin.html [in Russian].
- Cystozira sushena [Cystosyra dried]. TU U 21663408.001–2006. URL: http://hnb.com.ua/price_description/6249 [in Ukrainian].
- Sbornik receptur muchnyh konditerskih i bulochnyh izdelij dlja predprijatij obshhestvennogo pitanija [Collection of recipes of flour confectionery and bakery products for catering]. (1985). M.: Jekonomika [in Russian].
- Vyroby kondyters'ki. Pravyla pryjmannja, metody vidboru ta pidgotovky prob [Confectionery. Rules of acceptance, methods of selection and preparation of samples]. DSTU 4619:2006. URL: https://dnaop.com/html/33836/doc [in Ukrainian].
- Tomcik, P., & Bustin, D. (2001). Voltammetric determination of iodide by use of an investigated microelectrode array. Fresenius J. Anal. Chem. (Vol. 371), 362-364 [in English].
- Ozhyna – likuval'ni vlastyvosti [Blackberry – therapeutic properties]. URL: https://likarski-roslini.net.ua/ozhina-likuvalni-vlastivosti [in Ukrainian].
- Korysni vlastyvosti chornoi' smorodyny [Useful properties of black currant]. URL: https://ukrhealth.net/korisni-vlastivosti-chornoi-smorodini [in Ukrainian].